Ananya-Women@Work – Workshop for talented women professionals / Entrepreneurs to tap into their leadership potential
As a woman in your mid-management career
- Do you find time to invest in your professional growth
- Do you ask for the raise that you wish to receive
- Is your office politics pulling you down?
- Do you have mentors and sponsors
- Do you find your voice not being heard in a group
- Are you struggling to find a balance between your professional and personal life
Ananya – Women@Work: A two-day workshop specially designed for women professionals. This unique concept is the result of our experience in working with various organizations and individuals on Gender diversity initiatives. This two-day workshop is to “enable” women by helping them identify some of their limiting beliefs and support them with tools to replace these beliefs with empowering beliefs. The workshop also brings forth the sticky floor(s) that women experience which in turn serves as self-sabotaging behaviors in their growth. With this awareness in women, organizations are in a better position to retain them and hence support in maintaining a healthier talent pipeline. Organisations who have partnered for this workshop in the past include ADP, Ashok Leyland, Cucumber Consultants, Deloitte, NTT Data, & Wells Fargo. For the organization, the participants will be able to
- Champion initiatives within their organizations to support many more women
- Initiate women’s circles within the organization and/or initiate discussion topics if the circles are in existence.
For your quick reference
- When & Where – May 26 & 27, 2017 Hotel Radisson, Madhapur, Hyderabad
- Target Audience – Women – Middle Management role holders & individual contributors
- Delegate Fees – Rs. 15,000/- per participant + service Tax [group discounts & early bird available)